2/9/11

first newsletter sent!

I have sent my first newsletter,  if you have signed up and not received it, please check your spam folder.  I have sent it via blind carbon copy, your emails are safe and sound will never ever get used/abused.  It's not too late to sign up and get your copy now.  I am on the fence about posting the newsletter online, perhaps i will lag them a month.  next month when i send one i might post the previous one on a static blog page but i'm not sure i wanna do that.  the whole point in my sending out newsletters is to give you a more intimate look about what is going on and allowing you access to something all in one place rather than tracking me down online. time will tell.
thank you to my first 25 subscribers! 

13 comments:

Lisa D. said...

I'm totally looking forward to this : )

andrea said...

Got it! Looks great.

Patricia said...

Great job on your newsletter. I love to see your artwork, the pipe vases are incredible.

paula said...

thanks ladies,i appreciate that. i have plenty of room for improvement but i'm glad the first one is acceptable.

Who you callin' housewife? said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you really get involved in that Texas Artist Portrait Project -- sounds like a great opportunity.

paula said...

long as i dont have to see me :)

Karen said...

Paula!!!!Wow! busy busy you, how cool is all of this!!!

Colleen Kole said...

hey paula- i really enjoyed it and it was nice to get more than a glimpse that we get on a blog or facebook- felt more connected! And great pictures as usual of your art!

paula said...

thanks karen :) and thanks colleen...i hope i can stay interesting enough for one next month!

Gail Baar said...

Yes, I agree. I liked seeing more pictures of your vases, and hearing more about how you work. I think that is what we as artists don't realize people are interested in : how something is made, how an idea becomes reality, what the struggles are, how we start. Great first newsletter!

paula said...

thanks for the feedback, i'm really glad i didn't bore you :)

Missouri Bend Paper Works said...

Bravo to you for taking on a newsletter too! I'm happy to be among your first 25 subscribers and got mine with no problem! Thanks so much...great fun!

ArtPropelled said...

Thoroughly enjoyed your newsletter, Paula and looking forward to the next one.