10/24/10

three new batches

I'm finishing up three batches of vases with four more crates of pipes to finish.  I dont plan on uploading any to etsy at the moment as I'm going to try my luck in the real world at a few gift shops.  The three vases that I put into the hair salon (see post below) have been well accepted and I sold one on friday!
Makes me think I will put more out there if people are interested as well as a few local market/show type opportunities coming up in November.

Have no fear, I am still going to attempt the kickstarter thing SOON SOON SOON and I will post more on etsy closer to the holidays.  In the meantime, if you are interested in any of these you may purchase them directly from me via PayPal or check.  I don't have the time right now to take photos/edit/upload new listings to etsy so I'm going to post them here right quick.  Leave a message, email me...facebook fan page me...if you want them I'm here with boxes and tape in hand.

Here is what I have:

Thundercloud BlueSix ...SOLD OUT!

I have scrubbed the heck out of them inside and out, my usual inside rust protection/2coats of enamel over that and an aluminum bottom.  The outside is 'raw'.  I suppose if you want perfect you wont want these cuz they are crusty little dudes and full of character.  I can email you individual photos if interested

Aspens:  I have six of these as well ranging in size from 7.5 - 8.5 inches and 1 1/3 diam.

Adobe Pink Square Tube Vases:  I have nine eight of these the smallest being 7 inches tall and a few that are 18" tall.  The others are 9", 12" and 15" or thereabouts.  They are 3" in diameter and some are that cool rough jaggedy top as opposed to perfect smooth rims.

Prices are typically $20 for 7inches and a few dollars more for + inches.  The adobe ones, since they are larger in diameter start at 23.  Flat rate boxes unless just order one slim vase I'll bet i can get that to you for under $6.

I will post more in the coming days and don't worry about me having enough left to take places. I'm not getting that aggressive with them out there yet and still prefer online selling.  back to work...

3 comments:

ArtPropelled said...

Go Paula GO!! Glad the hair salon outlet is working.
BTW I am loving your Tumblr posts.

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

Beautiful, all and each!!!

paula said...

vases...they are my pipeline to life. :) thank you for your feedback..i'm loving tumblr too, it is powerful and just FUN!