8/24/10

New Vases!

front and back view of vase

Another beautiful series, 'Cracklin Red' has just been created.  There are actually 4 or 5 pipes of this color/design, a good chance I will get 20 or so vases out of the whole stock.  The end pieces of the pipes are  gnarly with unique patches of black, red and white along with a splattering of gold/rusty/copper colors as well.  I'm thinking this vase will be a hit around the Holidays as I would imagine poinsettias will look amazing in them! Oh and if you hadn't noticed, the 'flowers' are from Tod which are available in his Etsy shop.  He used metal bands for the stem and securely affixed ceramic fence insulators to the ends.  They are stunning in this vase!

Just listed White Birch #9.  The colors are amazing and some of the 'lips' on them are just beyond what I could have ever come up with.  This was the end of the pipe, its jagged and gnarly and needed some smoothing up to make it user friendly. Available in my Etsy shop.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Can`t help it,
I LOVE your Vases,
cool cool cool!!!

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

Those colors and textures are rocket-science--I love it!

Who you callin' housewife? said...

Oh no. I'm LOVING the reds.

paula said...

smiling from side to side of my big ole head!

andrea said...

You have totally hit on soemthing original, creative and edgey. LOVE these!