7/16/10

Mixed Media Works available

So it is Christmas In July on Etsy from July 15th through the 25th.  I hear it is the 2nd biggest time to sell (real christmas being the first) product on Etsy.  I'm going to use that platform to offer a 25% discount on select Mixed Media Works, as well as free shipping on said works as well as on my clocks.  I do not offer all of my clocks or all of my mixed media works on Etsy, so if you want to look at my work on my website I will extend that offer there as well on my mixed media, puzzle assemblages and clocks.  Candle holders, vases, furniture and wood assemblages are not included at this time as they are still 'new', lightweight, small and more than affordable at this time.

I still plan on reducing my inventory and I hope you know if you see something you must have I will not be offended if you want to privately make me an offer.  I'm not going to give anything away, but I am certainly interested in moving these mixed media pieces out of my life so I have space to regenerate.  I have a lot of catching up to do and am highly motivated to sell as much as possible. Thanks to all of you who have passed on the word or purchased work for yourself! 

3 comments:

andrea said...

I like so much of your work but one of these days I really want a clock to replace the ugly thing I have in my studio. I hope you sell lots!!!!

Michelle said...

Paula,
that is a fantastic Deal,
may the Sale Angel come!!!!

paula said...

well andrea i'm sure i will have a clock or two laying around for another decade ha

thanks michele...so far i've yet to EVER sell a mixed media (large piece) online so we will see. thanks for the thoughts!