12/7/09

where & what

It rarely occurs to me to show and tell exactly where I've exhibited. This is the building I had the weekend show in. And, in fact, I still have three wall art pieces up til sometime in mid January. This is a rather large building, they have a nice gift shop, a large exhibition space as well as numerous rooms/basement with who knows what all going on in there.

If I can keep this momentum up I will have more hope I can make it here! This is the 2nd place so far in as many months that I have had art exhibiting. Granted it isn't an art gallery and who knows what kind of traffic wafts in and out of there, but I'm happy to at least have some art out there in the world again.

And, has I said below, I was in such a last minute hurry with getting ready for saturdays show, I failed to take pictures of my candle holders, two of which sold. Today I uploaded the remaining two on etsy which are here and here. I have two more holders in process, and then I'm out of nuts for the time being!

4 comments:

Seth said...

Those candle holders are so very cool!

sarala said...

Ooh. I love the bent one. I also like the way you showcase your work with such interesting backgrounds. Glad they're selling.

paula said...

thanks! i like that bent one too. its a little obscene and fun.
glad you like the background as i'm scrounging for a place to shoot them i do it on our stairs to our loft or the speed bump in the parking lot!

ArtPropelled said...

Ooo I love your candle holders!