11/15/09

redux sort of


redid the bottom of my table for more stability
here you can see it next to one of dan's AMAZING chairs.

went back today for more supplies to possibly make something else before the museum picks the furniture up. turns out they didn't come by yesterday, instead will pick up the bone furniture mid week. so my little (less wobbly) table will be included with dan's table/chair as well as bob's table (bob is an associate professor at the college and is a crew member on the build site)

I will be posting all of the furniture on the Phoenix Commotion's new blog as well as information about the exhibit...so enjoy this sneak preview of just one chair and look for the whole enchilada soon on the new blog!

7 comments:

jeanamarie said...

your table/candle stand is fantastic - I love it's asymmetry and the bones as candle holders is simply brilliant!

Chris said...

This stuff is great, I love them together, too. I'd love to be able to go to this exhibit.

sarala said...

Great stuff. I'm not sure I'd want to set my butt down on dem bones though. You should put some really colorful candles on that table.

deb said...

you made it!! I knew you would rise to the challenge!Awesome!!

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

Incredible, simply incredible, and that chair--wow! I love this work so much!!!

Nellie's Needles said...

I loooooove it .... love it all. And to think you are now really part of it all. Yeah for you! Yeah for Tod!

paula said...

thank you nellie...tod and i often bring up your name as you were truly the seed, the enzyme.....