9/2/09

September Moving Sale


I am having a moving sale on my Limited Ed Clocks on Etsy during the month of September! Take 25% off the price and I pay for shipping. If you've had your eye on a particular one, have a special someone to splurge on, now is the time. (not all clocks are listed there, you can see the rest here) My goal is to sell at least 10 clocks this month to help offset the costs of driving/moving everything to Portland Oregon in October.

While my Mixed Media Assemblages aren't 25% off, I am open to offers. In the coming days I will be posting some photos and misc. art that will also be discounted. The more I can sell and lighten my load the better!

Feel free to contact me with any questions about a particular piece. October 1 the sale ends and art will be packed up and no longer available for sale until after I have moved and am settled. Thanks to those who have already purchased clocks in the last few weeks!

3 comments:

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

Whoa! That's a great discount if ever there was one! Many wishes to you and success with lightening the load (that sounds so wonderful!).

San said...

Wishing you a successful "stock liquidation."

Your buyers are very lucky.

self taught artist said...

always good to take advantage of situations on both sides right? i need the money and less stuff to load on the truck and you guys get a sweet deal!