9/17/09

over 500 posts

I have nothing to say lately. Well, not anything that anyone probably wants to read. I noticed I've written just over 500 posts, this is the fifth hundred and third. Not that that means anything. Just realizing there is a lot of written word here. Sprinkle in the posts I have deleted and I've probably 50 more. Could be a good time to take a break. Nothing fabulous or exciting is happening. There is a month left give or take a week before we scoot off into the unknown. I realize I'm not miss peppy and optimistic right now and lately I feel like I have the plague so perhaps its best I bow out. If and when I'm happy and hopeful and have good news to share I'll pop back in. I'm doing you all a favor, and probably myself as well by shutting up.

8 comments:

sarala said...

Well, I'll miss you. But I can always send an e-mail. I hope the plague goes away really soon.

Chris said...

500 + posts is a lot. You gotta do what you gotta do. I guess I can keep reading your older posts until you come back.

Kim Hambric said...

Well, I hope you pop back in real soon.

deb said...

be back soon, i know this funk too, I think we all do, and I send you love till you return, and of course my spare room is always open, if noisy!

Karen said...

a pox on the plague. 500 posts is an accomplishment! Congrats. I love reading your posts. all of em. Even the ones where you feel like there is nothing to say! Hang in there, You have had an awful lot going on and this funk is most likely because it is all so overwhelming at times. I will still be here ready to read whatever you write. whenever. Hugs! :)

San said...

I love your posts, Paula, even the rants. Maybe even especially the rants!

The in-between times, the spaces between things happening are tough. I can't imagine the anxiety as you wait to leave on your journey. I didn't know it would be that long. But it'll probably fly. Or maybe it'll sneak up on you...

self taught artist said...

shara, kim, debra, karen..at least you can still catch me on facebook eh?....
chris...let me know when you've run out of material :)
san..i think most of you get my rants and dont expect rays of sunshine to be shooting out of me arse, but breaks are always good to take when feeling dour.

jeanamarie said...

yes - breaks are good! hope you are feeling well again soon :) and hope all the getting ready to go goes well too!