9/15/09

gather round

...its movie time. 'Up the Yangtze', one of those movies that you can't not watch but feel uneasy doing so. I still have images of this movie in my head from two days ago.

I don't have the energy or real desire to go on about it. Just wanted to put it out there and let you decide if you want to watch it by dint of the link.

And me? I'm in a limbo of sorts. Not quite ready to start putting things in storage. Waiting til the end of the month as my art sale ends then; then it will be time to pack it up for good. More dickering around with do I keep this too? Sizing up what needs to be done to the house in order to leave it in good condition. And mostly avoiding doing anything right now. Will be busy enough soon enough and taking a break from the last 3 weeks of crazy unloading of stuff.

No comments: