7/11/09

The Wonder Horse can be yours .....




I've just listed 'The Wonder Horse' photo on Etsy. This is a limited edition print of 20. So far I have used this size in one mixed media piece. I have also used this image in larger prints of smaller editions. I decided to sell one or two of these as stand alone, laminated prints so this is your chance to get one! For those of you not familiar with the laminated prints, these are Luster C-Prints which are then laminated onto a beveled 1/4" MDF (medium density fiberboard). This process allows the piece to hang on the wall as is, no bother with frames and glass. I have mounted half inch pieces of wood on the back so the photograph 'floats' from the wall.

On another note, I joined Facebook. I'm doing this sort of like I'm doing Twitter....meaning I will go to it occasionally throughout the day but not get carried away with goofy obsessive what am I doing crap. I like using it to promote friends recent work or news as well as my own and perhaps the occassional blip of nonsense. I still think email is faster but people seem to like these sites so I'm following the masses. I hear from Kim Hambric that its valuable for Etsy so I am giving it a try. Whats another hour of my life as I'm already giving Etsy a few hours every day? I have to say, I'm starting to like Twitter as a way to post as it happens happenings. If you just can't wait to find out what I'm doing thats the place to go to find out.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I am stubbornly staying away from twitter facebook et all...Afraid if I get started I will be sitting here in front of this computer for EVER! Computer potato looms in my future if I head off on that path!
I love your Wonder Horse photo.
I clicked on your name from the gallery site previous post and though it is only those few works I love how they show in the slide show. Looks good. Impressive and professional. I really hope facebook twitter and all its like work for you!

self taught artist said...

god help me...I LOVE FACEBOOK
2 years ago i joined and i hated it. they have totally revamped it.
ITS FUN. now i know why people fade from their blogs, ....
thanks for looking at my work karen, and i'm glad you like my wonder horse. i love him...

karly / design-crisis.com said...

I've never met a piece of horse artwork I didn't love and this is no exception. Bravo!