3/3/09

submit your link/art for kiva

If anyone else decides to set aside some art specifically to sell and use part or all of the money towards a loan on KIVA, let me know and I will post you on my sidebar along with myself and Ellen. See post below for info. Provide a link so I know what to link to. I just made up how I was doing it, it is a little different than Ellen, be creative and lets see if we can generate some flow in the universe not only for art sales but to help others elsewhere who are trying to help themselves!

My kiva page is here.

1 comment:

sarala said...

I finally had time and a working computer to check out what you are doing. You must feel really great about this--a loan so some people can make a business selling shoes! It is truly wonderful. One small step to making the world a better place. Good job!