2/17/09

what makes me laugh


Tod makes me laugh. He goes about his day and most of the time is unaware of something as ridiculous as how his feet look. He has the flattest feet of anyone I have ever seen in my life. The other day he was walking around and I looked at his feet and lost it. His socks had morphed into platypus like noses. There isn't much more to say about this, I just laugh every time I look at these pictures. I have his permission to expose his feet on my blog, thought it was time I posted something funny for a change.

6 comments:

TSL said...

That's a riot!
I bet in Vermont that tile floor is cold!
Must be the reason for two pair of socks.

self taught artist said...

thats actually one sock believe it or not...on radiant heated floors!

sarala said...

Ah, I love my radiant heated floors! Even though on a cold day they're not quite warm enough. The cats love them too.

TSL said...

Can't find your email from when we emailed, so I hope you don't mind if I write what I had to say here. I had only seen this blog, but this morning I viewed your web site. TRIPLE everything I discussed via email previously. (wink) You go girl. (Thanks for the comment on my blog this am - I hadn't considered that!)

self taught artist said...

thanks tina, appreciate you checking the website out :)

Karen said...

too funny!! My socks are always twisted around, with the heel on top. I dont have any idea how that happens!!!