7/27/08

San gave me a 'just plain fun to read' blogger award. Thanks San! I would say that every blog I have on my sidebar counts as a just plain fun to read blog (so consider yourselves tagged if you want to). I repeat myself when I say the blogging community has been all in all more fun than I ever could have imagined. I've made some good friends in the blogosphere. I appreciate the journeys you guys share, from searching for your passions to following them. To educating me, making me laugh and letting me also be a part of a community of great people!

3 comments:

San said...

Paula, I couldn't agree with you more. Blogging is an amazing, fun experience that forges great connections.

It IS wonderful to be a part of this community. And you are a very special part.

Steve Kane said...

Er, San has actually read your blog, right?

Ho ho ho, I'm only teasing. Yours is one of the few blogs I read regularly just because I think you are so talented.

I have to stop now before I make myself throw up with this mawkish crap...

gigi said...

Good for you Paula!

Sometimes this blog is fun to read, and other times it is difficult, but it's never boring and it's always authentic. Just like life, and just the way I like it!