5/18/08

I went back for the Wonder Horse



Another week or so and I would not be able to get in there to get him. The weeds and brush are growing like wild and soon it will be a mini forest of plant life. I got more pictures and this time grabbed the horse and ran. A huge nasty spindly legged spider crawled out of one of his holes. Dirt and ants filled my car as more of his innards fell out. He is mine now. I'm not going to clean him up, I'm not bringing him in just yet. I want to take the wonder horse with me for photo shoots in different areas.

6 comments:

San said...

I've been away for a while, Paula, but what a wonder to find upon my return!

Dazzling. You were smart to grab him and run like the dickens.

Karen said...

I love your idea of different photo shoots of the wonder horse!

clockworkpink2 said...

What a cool find!

Steve Kane said...

Fantastic. I'm glad you were able to go back and grab the horsey. What a find.

Rose DesRochers said...

I like your idea of the different shoots. I can't wait to see when you clean him up. I'll be checking back.

self taught artist said...

rose, i'm wont clean him up for a long time, part of his charm is his years of filth