7/3/07

now is the time to buy

Oh faithful blog readers, now is the time to buy art! I have a feeling I am going to have to move soon (details when I know more) and I need to lighten the load. And if I am wrong, I still need to lighten the load. If you see anything that speaks to you now is the time to contact me and let me know. I am open to offers. Links to specific genres of works are on the sidebar----> , or go to my website and start from there. Changes are coming....

*I have to say I am completely shocked that I have sold three pieces of art today from you blog readers. The best part of all is that you all have said you have wanted to buy something for some time now and you figured this is the time to do it. I just have to express how humbled I am and thank you for your support and good words. thank you, you know who you are!

1 comment:

Shelby said...

congrats on more sales!! (from blogs even!) :)

happy Fourth!!