3/19/07

whats YOUR studio look like?



Whats your studio look like? Is it a mess all the time? I can't seem to keep mine in any order for more than a day. I find the more tables and places I procure to stash objects the more I fill them up and still end up working on the floor more often than not. I have a small reader base, but if you are an artist of any kind and want to send in a sm photo for me to upload, I'll share your studio too with a link to your blog or website. Just email me an image or send me a flickr link to get your picutre (not over 1mg please!) and the site you want me to link the picture to. I love seeing other artist's/writers work spaces, hard to imagine how work ever gets done in most of them! Please write "my studio" in the subject line of the email.


Dy's Tiles




Lisa Call's Studio


Daniel Sroka's Studio




Nellie Durands Studio



Liz LeServiget

yes, she paints on the porch in nice weather :)




Krissi Sandvik Fiber Arts

2 comments:

Nellie Bass Durand said...

I, too, am always curious about artists work spaces ... and I always feel honored to be invited in to see.

Right now my studio is a major mess of scraps spread out over every surface for the project I'm working. I wonder if I'll ever make a dent in all the big pieces of fabric that are neatly sorted and stored.

Krissi said...

I am so happy to see others work in the same mess that I do! Makes me feel less messy and more artistic!