4/25/13

West Austin Studio Tour

Heads up! This weekend and next weekend the West Austin Studio Tour begins!  I will have a fair amount of work displayed at stop #14 thanks to Laura who has done a tremendous amount of work organizing, publicizing and readying her studio for this event.  You can find out more by going to her blog.  THANK YOU LAURA!!!!  I invite anyone who is in Austin to stop by, say hi and check out the variety of works she and other artists will be exhibiting!

ps I'm happy to say I did finally get all of my work back from the PA Gallery.  Not really thrilled with the way it was packed and returned, a few things a little worse for wear but given the lack of proper packing I'm just glad nothing got seriously damaged.  Who knows why things happen, that certainly seemed like a complete waste of time, effort and money.  Chalk it up to another life experience and move on.



1 comment:

Viktoria said...

sounds great! I wish you big sales and appreciation!