2/7/12

wearable

art jewelry

i havent listed all of these on etsy...in fact i might keep a few and dole them out as needed.  if you see something that calls out to you and can't find it in my jewelry section, let me know.

i'm having fun working on my found object pendants.  still working on the usual suspects....napkin ring holders, vases, utensil containers.  even started working on a superfluous (ie. non functional) wall piece.  day in and day out it is what i do. more so now than ever.  not so social these days.  time sometimes feels like it is running out.  i never take for granted that i am still getting living assistance from an art patron.  were it not for that i really would not be able to keep working on art, and most probably living in a squalid studio apartment (or worse under a bridge).  so i work and work and try to remember what is most important to me.  connecting with people and making art. 


12 comments:

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

I love your jewelry aesthetic--technical romantic crossed with rustical something...it's smashing!

Angela Recada said...

These are wonderful! I didn't see the pendant you show here in the left bottom corner on etsy. I might be interested. . .
:0)

Viktoria said...

Your jewelry is here! Looks great Paula! Congrats!!!

paula said...

thanks ladies! angela...lets fb or email bout it :)

ArtPropelled said...

Great to see your jewelry line Paula. Looking forward to seeing your non functional piece. I know we can expect something different since all your work is so unique.

Lisa D. said...

I love my little pendent with the M on it : )

They all look great Paula!

Colleen Kole said...

Beautiful photo collage of your beautiful pendants.

just keep going.

andrea said...

I totally dig these, especially the bottom left.

TheJoyofColor said...

Its fantastic Paula really like this new jewelry line, so many possibilities. Yael

deborah said...

Keep amazing us with the good work, woman!

paula said...

i'm encouraged ;) thanks ya'll

artfulzebra said...

Loving your jewellery pieces, Paula, hope they sell like hotcakes! Excellent stuff! :o)